Empyrean Hair Affiliate Program
Terms and Conditions
Application terms are agreed upon once agreement is submitted.
By participating in the Empyrean Hair Affiliate Program, you agree to receive commission through legal advertisement of our website. Each applicant is reviewed for accuracy of information and for compatibility with our core commitments. Once your application is submitted, you are obligated to the terms and conditions.
Once approved, advertisement may be made by linking graphics or text from us or made by you. Do not use your link to make purchases or allow others to abuse your affiliate link to earn commission.
Copyright and Trademark Infringement
Legal action will be taken in the case that an affiliate grossly infringes on copyrighted material. This includes using "Empyrean or Empire and Hair" as a part of an affiliates:
- Website domain Name
- Facebook or Twitter account
- YouTube channel
Immediate termination of your affiliation with Empyrean Hair, will result from the following:
- False advertisement
- Spamming your affiliate link
- Using copyrighted material
- Harrassment of others on your website
- Explicit material
Paid Search Policy
Empyrean Hair strongly encourages Pay Per Click Search Engine (PPCSE) usage. Using PPCSEs like Google, Yahoo and Bing!, can assist in driving traffic to your website and provide for a higher commission check. Affiliates engaging in paid search marketing campaigns must adhere to the following terms and requirements:
1. Empyreanhair.com protects its trademark and does not allow any trademark bidding on any search engine or Paid Placement service or site. This include, but is not limited to Google, Yahoo, Bing!, Ask and other similar services. Affiliates may not bid on trademarked or registered terms and products (i.e. Empyreanhair.com, Empyrean, Empyrean Hair, etc.) or any phrase type, misspelling, variation or combination thereof. (See the restricted key word list below)
2. Affiliates agree that they may not use the following terms: “percent (%) off”, “sale”, “discount”, or “coupon”
3. When pursuing paid search engine campaigns, Affiliates may not use their affiliate link or any of the Empyrean Hair domains or URLs as the display domain in the advertisement. This includes, however, not limited to: www.bellamihair.com and www.lillyhair.com.
Forbidden Display URL Examples:
Approved Display URL Examples:
4. Empyrean brands reserve the right to suspend any affiliate activities and commissions for phrases that are derogatory or untrue. You may not make any misleading or false statements in your campaigns. To avoid conflicts, please forward all ad text and proposed keywords and phrases you wish to bid on to the Affiliate Manager for approval or editing, PRIOR to submission to Paid Search Network providers or Paid Inclusion Search Engines.
5. Restricted words may not be displayed in the Headline or Body of your advertisement. You agree that, following notice from bellamihair.com, you will promptly remove any search listing containing copied or creative components that bellamihair.com, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate for any reason. Failure to follow these requirements will be grounds for suspension from the program and forfeiture of all commissions.
The following Restricted Keyword list is not all inclusive and may change at any time:
- Empyrean discount
- Empyrean coupon
- Empyrean Hair coupon
- Empyrean Hair discount
- FTC Guidelines
As an affiliate to Empyrean Hair, we strongly urge you to abide by all state and federal consumer protection laws and regulations including the Federal Trade Commission Act and the CAN-SPAM Act. All connections between the endorser and the seller of an advertised product must be advertised. We reserve the right to terminate our relationship if affiliate refuses to comply.
Conflict of Interest Policy
Empyrean Hair will legally pursue all parties caught promoting, manufacturing, distributing or selling any replicated products that are exclusive to the Empyrean Hair brand.
Forced clicks or cookie stuffing is prohibited. Cookie stuffing misleads tracking systems to conclude that a user has already clicked through an active affiliate link. The result is to pay the affiliate even though the user has not clicked the link. Immediate revocation of commissions and forfeiture of program affiliation will result in cookie stuffing.
Revocation of Affiliation
At any time, Empyrean Hair may cancel your affiliation in the case of fraudulent activity, or if the contract is broken by the affiliate. Once an affiliation is revoked, you are not eligible to reapply.
By filling out the application form, you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the Empyrean Hair Affiliate Program terms and conditions. By submitting this agreement with your signature, you agree to all terms and conditions. Empyrean Hair may modify the terms at any time. Therefore, you may cancel your agreement if you do not agree with the modifications.